Dear Friends! Please meet the new board for Joy to the World Ministries - Malawi.
In the picture, they are (from left to right):
- Rev. Fletcher Matandika (International President)
- Mr. Benson Nkhoma (Secretary)
- Mr. Henderson Kalinda (Human Resource Advisor)
- Pastor McPherson Jere (Board Chairman)
- Justice Rezine Mzikamanda (Legal Advisor)
- Mr. Fletcher Moyo (Board Treasurer and my father-in-law)
- Rev. R. A. Matandika, National Director and my father)
We had such a wonderful meeting this morning discussing the state of affairs in the ministry and how the Lord is developing the work.
The chairman closed the meeting with an exhortation from Psalm 90:17, "Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us, and establish the work of our hands upon us; yes, establish the work of our hands!"
Indeed, that is our prayer as a ministry - we are deeply conscious of our need for the Lord's favor. We will labor with our hands while praying and trusting in the Lord to "establish the work of our hands." Please pray with us. Thank you.