An Opportunity to Teach at Dzuwa Classical Christian Academy
November 1, 2016
We are looking for a well-qualified language teacher to join the teaching force at the Dzuwa Classical Christian Academy.
Those interested in applying for this position:
- Must be active members a sound evangelical denomination and they must be in good standing with their local congregation,
- Must be in agreement with our Statement of Faith,
- Must have a Diploma or a Degree in Education from a reputable college or university,
- Must be able to teach English Language, English Literature and Chichewa,
- Must have a minimum of 5 years teaching experience at a government approved secondary school,
- Must be willing to live and work in a rural setting.
If you qualify, please send your application by e-mail to the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Your application must include:
- A Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae (C.V.)
- Three (3) reachable referees and their contact details one of whom should be the pastor/church minister of your local congregation.
Deadline for receiving applications is Friday, November 11, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Dzuwa Classical Christian Academy, “Informing the Mind, Reforming the Heart."
For more details please call McDonald Mkwezalamba on +265-999-207-134 or Gift Matandika on +265-881-537-577.